Career Options at IBZ Motorz
If you are interested in one of our career options, please email us your cv at [email protected]
As a Sales Executive your key duties include:
Developing professional customer relationships, responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns.
Liaise with other senior staff to determine supply of customers.
Deliver a positive experience.
Maximise opportunities on car sales.
To effectively communicate and share openly relevant business information, targets, results with your supervisor.
Have the ability to effectively resolve customer disputes and complaints.
Develop and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets.
Oversee sales target, stock, vending prices, discount rates and quality of cars.
Manage orders and deliveries of cars.
Possess and utilise knowledge of the product and company.
Have the ability to effectively step into a leadership role.
- Excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail.
Qualification and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing/management preferred. Bachelor’s degree in other relevant subject or equivalent vocational qualifications considered.
Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role required. On the job training available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 per year
Front Desk Receptionist
About the job:
A Receptionist, or Administrative Assistant, is an individual who acknowledges customers when they arrive in an establishment and handles paperwork related to their position. Their duties include maintaining an appointment book, answering phone calls and providing information to callers and performing clerical tasks.
The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities that make up a car dealership receptionist job description are listed below:
- Guarantee all checks in accordance with company policy.
- Answer phone and direct customers/prospects to the appropriate department and ensure to follow-up in a timely manner.
- Diplomatically handle customer complaints and refer them to the appropriate individual/unit for resolution.
- Ensure all company safety policies and procedures are strictly followed.
- Ensure to check with management at the end of each shift before leaving the dealership to ascertain they do not need anything additional.
- Responsible for daily filing (service repair orders, parts counter tickets, car deal files, and hard copies).
- Use the dealership’s computer system to calculate customer’s bills.
- Responsible for receiving payments (cash, checks, and credit card payments) from customers and document the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
- Provide customers with accurate change and issue receipts to them.
- Responsible for processing internals daily.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and company information at all times.
- Attend to customers with a clear, friendly voice along with a professional demeanor.
- Maintain and keep customer areas tidy.
- Responsible for stocking fresh complimentary snacks and beverages for customers.
- Attend to waiting customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
In this role, you will be primarily based as an on-site Valeter, with some driving responsibilities. You will be responsible for carrying out the tasks as listed below, whilst ensuring you provide an exceptionally high level of customer service - as Driver / Valeters are often the initial and final point of contact for customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Vehicle Valeter:
- Valet, clean and detail the interior and exterior of vehicles to a high standard
- Deliver and collect a variety of vehicles in accordance with the category of your license entitlement
- Ensuring the necessary handover paperwork is completed thoroughly and accurately
- Conduct a thorough inspection of vehicles upon delivery and collection, note all relevant findings with regards to damage, defects and faults of said vehicle - and ensure these findings are agreed and signed off by the customer
- Adhere to; and promote health and safety protocols and policies to ensure your safety, and the safety of those around you
Qualification and Experience of Vehicle Valeter:
- Full UK Driving License that you have held for longer than 1 year - with no more than 6 points
- Experience is preferred, however full training will be provided
Skills + Requirements of the Vehicle Valeter:
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable demeanour
- Positive attitude with an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays if requested
If you are interested in finding out more about what opportunities we can offer you, please reach out to us today and join the team.
We look forward to hearing from you
Shift / Hours: Full time hours.
Specific working hours will be discussed at the interview.
Chadwell Heath 01268 987 793
Ilford 020 7998 8383
Excellent customer service and happy with the car
Wonderful service from IBZ MOTORZ. My husband and I visited this dealer looking for a car. FAZ assisted us and answered all of our questions.
Such a warm and pleasant car buying experience! Frank was so friendly and helpful throughout the process, giving professional advice and smoothly completing the paperwork.
IBZ has a great customer service. Very welcoming and really seek to find out my choice of cars. showed me around and gave a very good advise on a suitable cars that I could pick
Today I have purchased my dream car Mercedes GLA AMG LINE excellent condition car very honest people's beyond our expectations.
Great service all round and quick delivery
Great service and extremely helpful
Very good communication, good customer service, good quality cars. Would recommend. Love my new car
Great range of cars to choose from. Bought one that I liked which was delivered to me. Its been a smooth drive ever since.
Great communication is definitely the strength of this company. They were replying in the evenings and even on Sunday.
Starkwood Media Group